Family Guide to Mental Health

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  donychrist 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

donychrist
    Participant

Hey there,

I’m 22 years old, and I’m a victim of social anxiety disorder for the past 3 years. I have no close friends with whom I’m comfortable. I don’t even get my peace of mind with my parents. My mother is constantly irritating me. She is also short-tempered. On the other hand, my dad doesn’t even bother about us.

I had to quit my masters midway as I found myself completely unable to concentrate on my studies. Now I joined a firm as a content writer, and I find the same issues with concentration, motivation and ambition. I have been working on this company for the past 8 months, and I don’t have the confidence or energy to even apply for new jobs.

Am I stuck here? I can’t find myself a way out. Sometimes I even have thoughts of giving up. Fortunately, I am even scared of suicide as well. One of my colleagues who sit next to me in my office suggested me this anxiety disorder therapist in Toronto. Does meeting him will make any difference? Please help me out.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.