Family Guide to Mental Health

Families helping families,
by sharing our journeys!
Forums Open FORUM – your choice of discussion How compound medication is helpful for brain disorders?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Garypatrick99 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Garypatrick99
    Participant

My name is Curtis. Recently my husband is troubled with stroke. He is 59 years old and he was in his excellent health. He used to play basketball three days per week and jogging twice a week. She used to do some form of exercise 5 plus days per week and his left side is completely paralyzed was a shock. As a person who had been active all of his life it was very difficult for him having to depend on others to do simple things; like needing assistance just to go to the bathroom. He is a man of faith in God but on the first day of his stroke, his faith was shaken as he felt an overwhelming sense of depression, despair and hopelessness. Recently I happen to hear about compound medications ( http://www.bluerosepharmacy.com/services/ ) which are helpful for brain disorders? Can someone explain detail how helpful is compound medications for brain disorder?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.