Family Guide to Mental Health

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  morganbray 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

kattymarino
    Participant

Hey! I am Katrice.I am an IT professional. My job has made a coffee addict. I have 4 0r 5 coffee daily. Coffe is a stress reliever for me. All of my family members told me to stop drinking coffee but I was completely addicted to it. My mom told me to control the number of coffee intake. I tried very hard for that but I failed. Whenever a tension or work pressure comes, I definitely take one or more coffee. Continuous intake of coffee leaves stains on my teeth. Now I am in a deep trouble. I can’t either stop drinking coffee neither want to get stained on my teeth! On the way to my work, I saw the ad of the teeth whitening treatment of a cosmetic dental clinic in Ajax ( http://www.appletondental.ca/services/cosmetic-dentistry/ ) . Immediately I booked an appointment from there. The appointment is scheduled for next week. Please share your views on this…

morganbray
    Participant

I recommend you try a job that suits you because it helps to reduce the stress you are facing. and also reduce the use of coffee and instead try to drink water as an alternative.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.