Family Guide to Mental Health

Families helping families,
by sharing our journeys!
Forums Open FORUM – your choice of discussion Please help out to reach a good counselling center in Toronto?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  WendyLCole 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

WendyLCole
    Participant

Good afternoon friends,
    Six months before my brother and his family met with an accident. The family was on the way back from their native place. Accident occurred when the driver of a truck applied the brake. My brother and his wife were critically injured and their one and only child, unfortunately, could not be saved. The child was only two years old.
    After one month they both recovered from the injuries but didn’t recover from the mental illness. Their mental illness increased every day and they have lost the interest to be alive. They were even feeling betrayed by God.
    Even months passed away, they were not able to overcome the situation and have not even realized that their child had passed away.
    Longtime depression led to their health problems too. We family members also were tensed about their situation and we finally decided that to take them for a
    couple counseling in Toronto so, that they could get some relief from depression and mental health conditions. Please, anyone, help me to reach out to a good counseling center.

• This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by  WendyLCole.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.